Paperwork Reduction Act Compliance
This one-day course is designed for anyone who must comply with the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA). This course explains the underlying principles of the PRA and the steps to complete information collection requests in compliance with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requirements.
The course addresses:
- Requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA)
- Consequences of failure to comply with the PRA
- What constitutes an information collection activity under the PRA
- Preparing an Information Collection Request (ICR) package
- Process requirements for information collections
- Recommended timelines for PRA compliance and submissions to OMB
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $529.00 per registration. Call us to discuss discounts for group registrations.
For information about Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit, click here.