Advanced Regulation Drafting
This two-day course is for anyone who attended the Regulatory Drafting & Process course or has extensive experience with the regulatory process. This course provides writers with an in-depth rule and preamble writing experience. Using real world exercises, class discussion, and instruction, this course addresses many of the day-to-day issues a rule writer faces. Attendees learn more advanced techniques for analyzing and editing draft regulations and learn skills for improved problem solving.
This course addresses:
- Organization skills for regulation writing
- General regulation writing techniques
- Tools for clear writing
- Writing for style and clarity
- Writing summary paragraphs, preambles, amendatory language, and rule text
- Implementing legislation through regulation
- Checklist for rule writers
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $897 per registration. Call us to discuss discounts for group registrations.
To read what our clients say about our courses, click here.
For information about Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit, click here.