Advanced Regulation Drafting
This two-day course is for anyone who attended the Regulatory Drafting & Process course or has extensive experience with the regulatory process. This course provides writers with an in-depth rule and preamble writing experience. Using real world exercises, class discussion, and instruction, this course addresses many of the day-to-day issues a rule writer faces. Attendees learn more advanced techniques for analyzing and editing draft regulations and learn skills for improved problem solving.
This course addresses:
- Organization skills for regulation writing
- General regulation writing techniques
- Tools for clear writing
- Writing for style and clarity
- Writing summary paragraphs, preambles, amendatory language, and rule text
- Implementing legislation through regulation
- Checklist for rule writers
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $796.00 per registration. Call us to discuss discounts for group registrations.
Read what our clients say about our courses, click here.
For information about Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit, click here.