Paperwork Reduction Act Compliance
« View other available courses
This one-day course is designed for anyone who must comply with the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA). This course explains the underlying principles of the PRA and the steps to complete information collection requests in compliance with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requirements.
The course addresses:
- Requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA)
- Consequences of failure to comply with the PRA
- What constitutes an information collection activity under the PRA
- Preparing an Information Collection Request (ICR) package
- Process requirements for information collections
- Recommended timelines for PRA compliance and submissions to OMB
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $595 per registration. Call us to discuss discounts for group registrations.
Read what our clients say about our courses, click here.
For information about Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit, click here.
Online Training Options
Upcoming courses are now available online through the use of Adobe Connect. You will now have the option to attend in-person or attend online. Please see below for a full list of courses.
|May 2, 2023||Online (Adobe Connect)||20 seats still available!|
|Jul 21, 2023||Online (Adobe Connect)||23 seats still available!|
|Sep 27, 2023||Online (Adobe Connect)||24 seats still available!|