Paperwork Reduction Act Compliance
This one-day course is designed for anyone who must comply with the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA). This course explains the underlying principles of the PRA and the steps to complete information collection requests in compliance with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requirements.
The course addresses:
- Requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA)
- Consequences of failure to comply with the PRA
- What constitutes an information collection activity under the PRA
- Preparing an Information Collection Request (ICR) package
- Process requirements for information collections
- Recommended timelines for PRA compliance and submissions to OMB
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cost: $595 per registration. Call us to discuss discounts for group registrations.
Read what our clients say about our courses, click here.
For information about Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit, click here.
|Sep 27, 2023||Online (Adobe Connect)||Class Full|
Register to be put on waiting list.
|Oct 19, 2023||Online (Adobe Connect)||5 seats still available!|
|Jan 18, 2024||Online (Adobe Connect)||35 seats still available!|
|Apr 2, 2024||Online (Adobe Connect)||35 seats still available!|
|Jun 10, 2024||Online (Adobe Connect)||Agency Specific training.|
Contact us for more information.