Regulatory Drafting & Process
This two-day course is a must for anyone who writes, reviews, implements or interprets regulations. Whether you are new to the regulatory field or a regulatory attorney with years of experience, you will benefit from this training. This training will introduce you to many aspects of the rulemaking process and put your existing rulemaking experience in context. You will learn the fundamental legal and procedural requirements for rulemaking and how to write regulations that communicate clearly to the affected public. In addition to the course book, attendees will receive copies of An Introduction to Regulation Writing and the Document Drafting Handbook Annotated.
This course addresses:
- Administrative Procedure Act and Federal Register requirements
- Responding to public comments
- Compliance with Executive Orders and OMB requirements
- Compliance with the Regulatory Flexibility Act, Paperwork Reduction Act, and related statutes
- Basics of preamble and rule writing
- Judicial review of regulations
- Clear writing
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m..
Cost: $788.00 per registration. Call us to discuss discounts for group registrations.
Read what our clients say about our courses, click here.
For information about Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit, click here.