Senior Executive Federal Rulemaking
This one- to three-hour, on-site seminar teaches senior agency executives the nuts and bolts of the rulemaking process. Agency executives are in the best position to affect policymaking decisions. This seminar provides executives the working knowledge of the rulemaking process they need to fulfill their role. This seminar reviews the legal requirements for rulemaking and explores how rulemaking relates to policy implementation and enforcement.
The course addresses:
- Administrative Procedure Act requirements for informal rulemaking
- Statutes and Executive Orders that affect rulemaking
- Relationship between rulemaking, policy implementation and enforcement
- Relationship between policies promulgated through rulemaking and policies established in agency guidance
- Judicial review of agency action
Contact us if you would like to offer this seminar at your agency or organization.
To read what our clients say about our courses, click here.